- 100g chargrilled capsicum or chargrilled peppers in oil
- 500g skinless salmon fillets, cut into 4cm pieces
- 3 tsp Cajun spice mix
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chicken stock
- 290g (1 1/2 cups) couscous
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 130g (1/2 cup) Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 2 tbs water
- 2 bunches broccolini, ends trimmed
- Lemon wedges, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
- Drain the capsicum, reserving 2 tablespoons of oil. Coarsely chop. Combine the salmon, 1 tablespoon of reserved oil and 2 teaspoons of spice mix in a bowl. Place the stock and remaining spice mix in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil. Add the couscous. Cover and set aside for 3 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed. Add the chopped capsicum and remaining reserved oil. Season with salt and pepper. Use a fork to separate the grains.
Meanwhile, combine the mint, chopped coriander, yogurt and water in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan on medium-high heat. Add the salmon. Cook for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden and almost cooked through.
Cook the broccolini in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Drain. Divide the couscous mixture and broccolini among serving dishes. Top with the salmon and yoghurt mixture. Serve with lemon wedges and coriander sprigs.