Mr. Food’s Veggie couscous is a one-pot side dish that packs a flavorful punch! Quick-cooking couscous is jazzed up with colorful, healthy veggies to make this exciting change-of-pace go-along!
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 1 small onion, finely chopped
* 1 carrot, diced
* 1 small zucchini, diced
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can ready-to-serve chicken broth
* 1/4 cup water
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1 (10-ounce) package couscous
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrot, zucchini, and garlic, and sauté 10 to 12 minutes, or until tender. Stir in broth, water, and salt; bring to a boil.
2. Stir in couscous; cover and remove from heat. Allow to sit, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork then serve.